Saturday, October 13, 2012

Two Years Overseas

Today marks the day I have been away from the USA for two years.  I don't really feel that far from home where I am currently living. Nowra is a small town and It feels just like home, which is not why I decided to leave and travel! I have decided I will leave and move to Sydney in two weeks. I want to get into working on boats again and there should be plenty of opportunity to do that. I am a bit homesick, mostly I miss watching football, but one of my workmates recorded the Nebraska-Wisconsin game on DVD, which was really nice of him. Its much easier to watch games in Australia than NZ because regular ESPN is available here with cable packages. I hope Sydney will provide me with more things to do, especially things that I cannot do at home.

1 comment: