Friday, February 11, 2011

Still Waiting

I can maybe now understand a little how immigrants feel when they enter the United States and work illegally.  I am in the same situation now.  I have been waiting to resolve my work visa since September, but I think that a resolution is close. I did the second blood test about 2 weeks ago, and have a clean bill of health.  I have to wait one more week to hear back from immigration NZ.  I have spent the past 3 nights on a friend's boat in the viaduct harbour in Auckland.  Tomorrow I start  another farm work stay in Kaiwaka.  I looked for day work at the boat yards in Auckland, but no luck.  If I stay in town and go back more often, I am sure that I could find something.  I have been keeping busy by reading and watching a lot of movies.  I recently stumbeled upon my friend Hannah's blog.  She is a good artist.  I miss my friends from Florida.  I like New Zealand too.  Maybe everyone should come and visit me!

No comments:

Post a Comment